Opsview Essentials Training
This course covers the fundamental principles and concepts in Opsview, such as Hosts and Services, and is intended to get you monitoring as quickly as possible. A great place to start if you're new to the product and want to get to grips with the basics.
This Instructor-led, web-based training is delivered online via a web conferencing service.
What you'll be able to do after attending this course
After completing this course you should be comfortable using the basic functions of the Opsview interface to configure checks to run against your hosts and services. You will be able to display the live data you're collecting from your infrastructure via the Dashboard and other web user interface functionality, as well as configuring notifications to be sent out when problems are detected.
- Using the web user interface
- Definition of terms (e.g. Hosts, Service checks, Contacts)
- Adding a new Linux host and applying commonly used checks and configuration
- Adding a new Windows host and applying commonly used checks and configuration
- Configuring notifications
- Using the Dashboard
- Course duration - 3 Hours
This course is suitable for anybody with a basic understanding of IT infrastructure that would like to use Opsview to monitor their environment.
|Please contact our Sales Team.||$865.00|