Easy Setup and Configuration
- Take any Autodiscovered host or network device and bring it into Opsview.
- You can then easily configure the new hosts and devices to add them to a host group, apply a host template, configure checks, or even add them to a custom Hashtag group, all in a few clicks.
- You can scan by a range of IP addresses or search via DNS names in your network.
- See all your devices, what agents they contain, and any network services that exist in order to greatly reduce setup and configuration time.
Speed Time to Value
- Autodiscovery gets you monitoring faster by identifying hosts and services for rapid import into Opsview.
- Use it to keep monitoring in step with fast growing dynamic host environments.
Three stages to Autodiscovery
- Creating - configure scan settings to indicate to Opsview Monitor what to scan and how to pre-set how the discovered hosts should be monitored
- Running - launch the scan to locate hosts and check for services
- Validating and Importing - fine-tune the discovered host configuration in the Sandbox view and start actively monitoring the discovered hosts