|Business Owner||IT Administrator|
How Opsview Monitor helps business owners
- Unified Insight - replacing siloed monitoring tools with a single view of your hybrid IT infrastructure improves the alignment of business, development & operations teams
- Business Service Monitoring - enables the correlation of IT failures with business impact
- Automation - automatic monitoring and alerting increases time for innovation and strategic value
- Reduce the cost of operations - our easy-to-use platform lowers the overhead of on-boarding new team members and ongoing maintenance
- Comprehensive workload coverage - avoids different teams funding shadow IT monitoring projects
- Dedicated to your success - our proactive Customer Success team ensures monitoring best practices are implemented in the widest range of use cases
Don't just take our word for it
Our customers have a few things to say about why they chose Opsview Monitor
"We needed a monitoring solution which could be integrated with our deployment process using open API’s. That's why we chose Opsview."
Arthur de Paux, Technical Director
"Opsview as a monitoring platform is very important to us and has really enhanced confidence in proactive monitoring across my teams."
Jeremy Gumbley, CTO
"Since we rolled Opsview Monitor out, service delivery has improved to the extent that IT team is now praised as an asset to the University."
Hilary Sherlock, Networks & Operations Team Leader
University of Surrey