This course is ideal for those who would like to report on the historical data stored within the Opsview Data Warehouse using either built-in or custom reports. These reports have many use cases including showing actual performance against contractual SLAs, reviewing resource usage across a set of hosts, and management reporting.
This Instructor-led, web-based training is delivered online via a web conferencing service.
What you'll be able to do after attending this course
You will be able to schedule and run reports provided by Opsview "Out of the Box", as well as knowing how to approach the creation of custom reports to meet your own requirements. This will be enabled by the understanding gained of the schema of the Opsview Data Warehouse database upon which all reports are based.
- Understanding the Opsview Data Warehouse (ODW)
- Designing SQL queries
- Creating custom reports
- Running and scheduling reports
- Course duration - 3 Hours
- A basic understanding of the Structured Query Language (SQL)
- An understanding of the concepts and terminology introduced in the Opsview Essentials training course, such as:-
|Please contact our Sales Team.||$865.00|