- Diversity of operating system versions and types can make it difficult to standardize on a single monitoring platform, particularly if it’s vendor provided.
- Certain operating systems weren’t designed to provide custom or even native metrics, nor monitoring integration.
- Agentless monitoring may be required in certain operating environments.
- Monitoring that covers Windows Server, Linux Servers including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Suse Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Debian Linux and Centos Linux, AIX, and potentially z/Linux, as well.
- Extensible monitoring with a rich, well-documented API to integrate with your existing operating system management and monitoring infrastructure.
- Consolidated view of operating system metrics across all platforms, not just a single OS type.
- Supports Windows monitoring, Linux monitoring, AIX and z/Linux.
- Agent or agentless metric collection and monitoring.
- Support for legacy operating systems such as Windows 2000.
- Feature-rich API
- Automatically discover and monitor all your Windows & Linux systems.