AWS EC2 Monitoring
Opsview has everything you need to monitor, diagnose, and view metrics for your AWS EC2 instance, including CPU utilization, CPU credit usage, and more. By default, you can retrieve metrics with a resolution of 5 minutes free of charge. Users are allowed to enable 1-minute resolution metrics from AWS which incur a cost upon usage and should be enabled through your AWS console.
AWS S3 Monitoring
Opsview's AWS S3 Opspack provides all of the latest metrics to track your S3 buckets. Service checks included in the Opspack allow for tracking of GET and PUT requests across each bucket. S3 Request metrics can help you easily identify operational issues.
AWS ELB Monitoring
With our Opsview AWS ELB Opspack, you can easily and affordably monitor Amazon Web Services ELB (Elastic Load Balancing). Our Opspack provides detailed monitoring with various metrics across your AWS cloud, including; latency, healthy hosts counts, and backend connection errors.
Your Business Challenges
- Visualizing the performance and availability of AWS instances alongside other cloud and on-premises workloads.
- Avoiding unexpected costs due to lack of insight into your AWS instances.
- Finding the root cause of application performance between on-premises and cloud workloads.
- Frustration with AWS cloud monitoring tools and their limited alert and event handling methods.
Your Business Needs
- Quickly understand root cause of application performance and provide the best experience for your customers.
- Customizable dashboards and metric collection for AWS.
- Consistent alerting and notifications with high-value filters easily applied to AWS workloads.
- A consolidated solution for monitoring across AWS and other business infrastructure.
Opsview Cloud alleviates the admin burden weighing down IT ops teams, empowering them to focus on building IT solutions that deliver business value and impact the bottom line.