So, you've got production workloads running on AWS. Now what?
- Visualizing the performance and availability of AWS instances as business services alongside other cloud and on-premises workloads.
- Avoiding unexpected costs due to lack of insight into your AWS instances.
- Struggling to finding the root cause of application performance between on-premises and cloud workloads.
- Frustrated by AWS-specific monitoring tools with limited alert and event handling methods.
- Quickly understand root cause of application performance and provide the best experience for your customers.
- Highly customizable dashboards and metric collection for AWS.
- Consistent, standard alerting and notification with high-value filters easily applied to AWS workloads.
- Consolidated solution for consistent monitoring across AWS, other public clouds, as well as enterprise infrastructure, including hardware and virtualization.