Office 365 Monitoring
Opsview comes with 6 Opspacks for monitoring Office 365 applications, including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype.
As a way of gaining complete visibility into your Azure services, we have created Opspacks covering several Azure components. Each of these Opspacks collect important metrics and ensure your Azure services are running as expected.
Active Directory Agentless Monitoring
Opsview allows you to have agentless monitoring for all the metrics you need to efficiently run a Microsoft AD Service, providing service checks for high level status information about services, threads, Security Accounts Manager, and Address Book, as well as important metrics for the Active Directory Replication status.
AutoMonitor Windows Express Scan
AutoMonitor allows users to quickly and effortlessly discover and import hosts into their Opsview environment. The new wizard-based functionality simplifies and automates the scanning and configuration steps providing a fast and reliable way of maintaining continuous monitoring of your changing Enterprise landscape.
Windows Express Scan provides a configuration wizard to guide you through and quickly discover Windows Active Directory computer objects (Hosts) within a given domain and automatically import them into Opsview Monitor.
- Monitoring Linux, virtualized environments or cloud-based workloads with Windows point solutions.
- Understanding how high CPU utilization, insufficient memory, and disk storage on Windows servers impact business service delivery.
- Pin-pointing rogue processes that consume excess server resources and cause Windows-based applications to fail.
- Out-of-the-box Windows monitoring tools for the full Windows stack - Windows servers, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL server databases, Microsoft IIS Web servers, and Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Getting notified when the CPUs on your Windows machines are running at full capacity or when a particular Windows process fails.