How do you keep all your databases healthy, efficient, and properly-resourced?
- Keeping all public and business-facing applications and websites available and performant.
- Tracking and managing dozens or hundreds of fast-proliferating databases of different types and configurations, in organizational data centers, branch offices, and in the cloud.
- Monitoring databases proactively to avoid transaction failures and prevent data loss.
- Capture all the most important health and operational metrics for each database class and type using maker-approved metrics APIs.
- Be notified quickly if database health is at risk or critical metrics go outside recommended bounds.
- Quickly discover and remediate the underlying cause of poor database performance or failures.