Opsview Monitor’s MySQL Opspack contains 39 performance metrics including connects, sessions, hits, and free blocks. This allows you to make sure your database is running at full speed, enabling you to monitor any and every change over time with our Opsview Monitor Reporting Module.
Opsview's Oracle Opspack contains over 42 performance metrics including system stats, tablespace usage, SGA information, and more. This allows you to make sure your database is running at full speed, enabling you to monitor any and every change over time with our Opsview Reporting Module.
SQL Server Monitoring
Microsoft SQL Server monitoring with Opsview provides 22 service checks for transactions, memory, db size, lock stats, log, buffer, wait stats, and more.
- Keeping all public and business-facing applications and websites available and performant.
- Tracking and managing fast-proliferating databases in organizational data centers, branch offices, and in the cloud.
- Monitoring databases proactively to avoid transaction failures and prevent data loss.
- Capture all the most important health and operational metrics for each database class and type using maker-approved metrics APIs.
- Be notified quickly if database health is at risk or critical metrics go outside recommended bounds.
- Quickly discover and remediate the underlying cause of poor database performance or failures.