Opsview has enabled Cobweb’s IT team to identify issues early and resolve them before customers notice anything.
Opsview Releases its Year in Review Summary
READING, UK and BOSTON, MA, April 2017 - Opsview, a leading provider of monitoring software for on-premise infrastructure, applications and cloud services, today released its Year in Review for fiscal year 2016/17. Opsview achieved a seventh year of successive growth with a 24% increase in recurring revenue, driven by its continued product enhancements that generated a 110% net value renewal rate. Opsview also exceeded fourth quarter sales expectations with its largest bookings quarter to date, securing its two biggest new customer deals, adding Telecomputing and AAA to the growing list of Opsview customers.
New Product Features and Expansion of Capabilities
Opsview continued rolling out new versions of its monitoring software, with three major releases (Opsview Monitor 5.1, 5.2, 5.3). Key enhancements were made that added to both performance and functionality.
- In September, Opsview launched its Opspacks, allowing customers to easily source and share integrations to manage any technology or service. Opspacks, which act as monitoring plugin and configuration data bundles, can be easily imported and exported from the UI.
- Opsview now integrates with time series provider InfluxDB, allowing customers to capture more granular data over a longer period, enabling improved analytics and the ability to store detailed performance data that can be used to make more informed decisions.
- The Opsview engineering team made many significant improvements to Opsview Monitor’s UI, Performance and Dashboards, reducing processing time and data importing time, improving graphing technology and adding better data visualization and customization.
Along with Telecomputing and AAA, Opsview grew its customer list to include PayPal, The London School of Economics, IBM UK, Telefonica USA, Charter Communications, Kingston University to name a few. In addition to its new customer wins, Opsview earned its largest ever renewal booking with a global logistics company and its largest ever upgrade booking from a top US bank.
“It was a great year from a product achievement perspective and we added some fantastic new customers,” said Michael Walton, Opsview CEO. “Our innovative product and dedicated customer success team enabled us to win significant new customers, and exceed our expected renewal rate.”
The Opsview Team
Opsview added key roles across the business, growing both its Boston, Massachusetts, and Reading, UK offices. Opsview continued to establish itself as a local community leader, developing relationships with many organizations and groups around Reading.
- Opsview continued its partnership with General Assembly, with members of its engineering team speaking to students and sitting on various GA expert panels.
- Opsview was invited to join the ConnectTVT “collective” which sponsors tech events in the Reading area and supports the next generation of innovative tech & digital companies from the ground up.
- Opsview was named one of 50 Game Changers in the Thames Valley, helping establish Reading as one of England’s fastest growing tech hubs.
“Overall, I am delighted with the progress we made across all areas of our business last year,” said Walton. “In the coming year we plan to deliver substantially enhanced core and mobile products that will help our customers improve their operational efficiency and get even greater value from Opsview.”
Opsview designs and develops IT monitoring software to help IT teams monitor on-premise and cloud infrastructure and applications. Opsview’s comprehensive coverage, rapid resolution and monitoring automation enable IT teams to ensure service uptime and improve operational efficiency. With native support for more than 3,500 technology plugins and integrations with popular IT operations tools, Opsview Monitor easily integrates into existing IT environments. Opsview is trusted by hundreds of businesses, government organizations and service providers globally. Customers include MIT, Sky, Cisco, IBM, Telefónica, PayPal, British Telecom, Norfolk Southern, CIT, and AAA. For more information or to request a free trial, visit http://www.opsview.com.
More like this
Norway-based MSP Visolit uses Opsview to gain unified insight into the performance of their +1300 customers' IT operations.
Find out how to increase customer loyalty and beat your competition! Including tips on how to reduce time and expense on unreliable technologies...