Done right, IT monitoring provides clarity and promotes operational effectiveness. Done wrong, it can make your staff crazy and limit business...
You are here
XConnect Monitoring Case Study
- XConnect is the world's leading provider of intelligent federation based interconnection and registry services driving the adoption of IP multimedia communications
- They allow their customers to capitalize on their network and technology investments through enabling the delivery of IP voice, video and unified communications across disparate networks and platforms
- Comprised of 4 primary and 3 secondary sites, and the primary sites have their own monitoring clusters with a total of 250 devices and network servers combined, with approximately 10,000 service checks, 1,800 of these per minute.
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Needed to extensively monitor their complex IT estate and were looking to implement a one stop solution
- Had requirements to make additional customization to the product. Therefore, they needed a fully flexible tool that provided them with end to end monitoring which tracked routers, hardware and the whole IT estate
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Could be built on their existing underlying framework and provided the ability to use/access the exchange library and community plug-ins was key
- Provided collector clustering
- Were able to set up new tests, which enabled quick detection and resolution to any issues before they were able to make an impact to the business
- Promoted proactive responses and the ability to compose event correlation information
More like this
Monitoring data, like all operations data, is at its most valuable when it leverages a presentation layer that puts the information in the proper...
Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud...