's-Hertogenbosch is a medium sized city in the southern Netherlands. The city’s council is responsible for delivering data services to public...
You are here
CreditCall Monitoring Case Study
- CreditCall provides payment gateway services for chip cards and magnetic stripe cards through a number of channels – from online and mobile, to attended and unattended environments
- Their technology provides a flexible range of payment options and works across many industries including parking, vending, ticketing and retail in the UK, US, Canada and Europe
The Need For IT Monitoring
- Their existing system was outdated and extra functionality with fully distributed monitoring was required for 200 servers and other equipment distributed across locations in the UK and North America
- Needed a monitoring system which offered a consolidated and consistent view across their entire IT estate and would offer a streamlined integration with a 3rd party help-desk system
Why Opsview Worked As A Solution
- Competitive pricing combined with flexible reporting, dashboards, comprehensive support and the option of professional services made it the ideal solution to enhance monitoring capabilities
- Distributed monitoring has allowed them to have a single, unified view over remote servers, equipment and networks - all from one primary location
- They are now able to provide senior management with reports and performance visibility of their business critical systems
More like this
When choosing an Enterprise monitoring tool, there are many considerations. One that is almost always at the top of the list is scalability.
Cisco is one of the largest network equipment manufacturers in the world and a fortune 500 company. They are listed as the number 12 world’s most...