's-Hertogenbosch is a medium sized city in the southern Netherlands. The city’s council is responsible for delivering data services to public...
You are here
CreditCall Monitoring Case Study
- CreditCall provides payment gateway services for chip cards and magnetic stripe cards through a number of channels – from online and mobile, to attended and unattended environments
- Their technology provides a flexible range of payment options and works across many industries including parking, vending, ticketing and retail in the UK, US, Canada and Europe
The Need For IT Monitoring
- Their existing system was outdated and extra functionality with fully distributed monitoring was required for 200 servers and other equipment distributed across locations in the UK and North America
- Needed a monitoring system which offered a consolidated and consistent view across their entire IT estate and would offer a streamlined integration with a 3rd party help-desk system
Why Opsview Worked As A Solution
- Competitive pricing combined with flexible reporting, dashboards, comprehensive support and the option of professional services made it the ideal solution to enhance monitoring capabilities
- Distributed monitoring has allowed them to have a single, unified view over remote servers, equipment and networks - all from one primary location
- They are now able to provide senior management with reports and performance visibility of their business critical systems
More like this
Opsview allows service definition by business-related groups, detailed trend analysis and SNMP trap processing all in a single, normalized...
When choosing an Enterprise monitoring tool, there are many considerations. One that is almost always at the top of the list is scalability.