- Health & Wellness Cashback Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental and Eye Plan
- Fitness Benefit & Discounted Family Days out
- Contributory Pension
- Group Income Protection / Group Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Chill out area with free drinks
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Team lunches
- Cycle Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Corporate Social Integration
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly Social Events
- Learning and Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group Health Plan to include Medical, Dental & Vision Benefit
- Health Care Flexible Spending account (FSA) Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Plan
Individuals seeking employment at Opsview are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes for a fee from any party, to include but not limited to resumes from staffing agencies, search firms, headhunters, or consulting firms. All unsolicited resumes sent to an Opsview email address, to an employee of Opsview, or to our resume database will be considered property of Opsview, and we will not be obligated to pay any referral fee associated with such resume.
Permission to send resumes may only be granted in writing by Opsview Human Resources in conjunction with a valid contract for service. We are not accepting additional recruiting service providers at this time. We will post a request for services on our website should our needs change in the future.
We will aim to respond to your application within 48 hours of receiving your resume.
Opsview has been building cloud and infrastructure monitoring software for over 15 years and is passionate about helping businesses monitor their entire IT estate. We provide unified, actionable insights into modern IT, including hardware, network devices, operating systems, databases, and applications, on-premises and in any cloud. Our vision is to harness the potential of our team to create the future for IT Operations.
If you would like to see a copy of our Coronavirus HSE Risk Assessment, please email your request to email@example.com.
My Team Is Opsview
We're dedicated to building a rewarding, supportive, fun place to work.
We put customers at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to driving genuine innovation in our industry.
We deliver positive outcomes efficiently and effectively that meet customer expectations.