There are no products in your shopping cart.
Cloud Monitoring Tools
The rise of 'Cloud Computing' has made enterprise IT more complex than ever. Whilst organizations continue to maintain large on-premise and virtualized infrastructures, many are now bursting over-capacity into the Cloud and migrating to Cloud-based SaaS applications like Salesforce.
Whether you see the Cloud as a bolt-on to on-premise infrastructures or as a new home for business-critical applications, operations teams must have the same insight into their Cloud-based systems as the rest of their infrastructure.
Opsview's cloud monitoring capabilities coupled with award-winning coverage for physical and virtual systems delivers a 360° view of your entire infrastructure in real-time.
Monitor physical, virtual and cloud-based systems with Process Maps in Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise
- Out-of-the-box support for Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) Bucket and Slicehost monitoring
- Group your cloud-based systems by business process and display their status using simple 'traffic lights' to all users
- Correlate events between your physical, virtualized and Cloud-based systems
- Easy integration with Cloud-specific management tools using Opsview's REST API
- Delivers the full operational insight needed for Cloud capacity planning
Automated Cloud Monitoring Tools
For physical, virtual and cloud systems alike, the automation of critical cloud performance monitoring tasks is crucial for ensuring availability, providing efficient service and reducing manual errors, cost and complexity.
Opsview's Puppet module allows cloud-based hosts managed by Puppet to be added automatically into the Opsview monitoring suite.
Which Opsview cloud computing monitoring tool is right for me?
You can monitor your cloud environments in minutes with Opsview Core (free) but if you need a professionally supported solution for mission-critical production environments then you need Opsview Pro (for SMEs) or Opsview Enterprise (for deployments monitoring up to 20,000 devices).
Find out more about cloud monitoring with Opsview by reading our blog.