Linux Performance Monitoring Tools
Monitoring Everything Linux
Looking for the best Linux server monitoring tools? Opsview’s fully-featured, scalable and cost-effective Linux monitoring capabilities can play a vital role in ensuring the performance and availability of your IT infrastructure.
Key features of our Linux system monitoring tools include auto-discovery, availability monitoring, easy-to-read performance graphs, sophisticated alerting, easy-to-use GUI and much more.
Opsview's Linux monitoring software supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Suse Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Debian and Centos. It is suitable for experienced Linux administrators.
Monitor Linux device performance in Opsview Monitor Pro and Opsview Monitor Enterprise
Key Benefits to monitoring Linux Performance
- Check Linux server performance and availability with real time monitoring
- Auto-discovery and polling of SNMP Traps speeds up configuration time
- Logical and functional maps give quick reference to network configuration
- Easily configure a network monitoring environment with templates
- Group your servers by business process and display their status using simple 'traffic lights' to all users
Is Opsview Linux server monitoring software right for me?
Linux adminsistrators wanting to test Opsview should download Opsview's free trial. For SMB IT environments, Opsview Monitor Pro delivers feature-packed Linux server monitoring and for large scale production environments, Opsview Monitor Enterprise gives deep-insight into your entire IT infrastructure, including physical, virtual and hybrid cloud environments.