Why is it so hard to monitor all your servers in one place?
- Finding an enterprise-grade, full stack IT monitoring software that allows you to allocate server resources efficiently.
- Manageable and scalable distributed server monitoring capabilities.
- Understanding the business service impact of sub-optimal CPU Memory and Disk I/O utilization.
- Enabling your IT Team to provision servers on time to meet the needs of the server monitoring system and your business.
- Full observability of virtualised environments from a unified IT monitoring platform.
- Ensuring end users are not impacted by infrastructure bottlenecks.
- Creating SNMP trap processors in some monitoring platforms can be difficult.
- Upgrading monitoring agents for complex remote monitoring environments.
- Easy-to-use configuration user interface and auto-discovery makes setting up server monitoring simple.
- Feature-packed distributed server monitoring for geographical coverage, scalability and resilience.
- View server health and chart their topology.
- Mature Restful API for easy and efficient configuration, monitoring and notification.
- Spot the physical and virtual workloads using high server resources.
- Track important server metrics like network load and trend performance.
- Monitor VMware ESX/ESXi servers, Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines individually or as a business service.
- Out-of-the-box support for leading hardware manufacturers like Dell and HP.
- Monitor the underlying hardware including power, fan and temperature sensor reading.
- SNMP trap processing incorporating a powerful rules engine means you only get the notifications you need.
- Easy upgrade path for complex remote monitoring environments.
Why use Opsview Monitor for server monitoring?
Monitor Windows, Linux, AIX and z/Linux and popular server hardware in a single, unified monitoring tool.
Agent or agentless metric collection and monitoring.
Support for legacy OS and hardware platforms like Windows 2000 and mainframes.
Well-documented and feature-rich API as well as outbound extensibility for two-way integration.
A wide range of collection frameworks to integrate with and support the collection of the data you need.
Automatically discover all your physical or virtual Windows & Linux servers.