Monitoring container infrastructure as a business service? Tell me more
- Rapid onboarding and accurate monitoring of new container technologies as they move swiftly from development to production.
- Struggling to define service availability in a microservices infrastructure where Container Orchestration Engines (COEs) like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Mesosphere DC/OS dynamically update deployments.
- Dynamically importing containers into legacy monitoring tools.
- Receiving false or inaccurate alerts on dynamically de-provisioned containers when they are removed from the pool.
- Visualizing dependencies of multi-component microservices.
- A monitoring solution that maps to the constant and dynamic container estate both functionally and visually.
- A vendor that is actively researching and developing offerings that support new and innovate container solutions.
- A monitoring system that provides collection of custom metrics.
- Tooling that understands, defines, and reports on service and application availability.
- Holistic infrastructure monitoring that incorporates containers into your larger enterprise monitoring strategy.
Why use Opsview Monitor for Docker and containers?
Let IT administrators and business owners define the level at which solutions are monitored, from physical to virtual to microservices.
Ongoing, dynamic updates to support new technologies via Opspacks.
Integration with 3rd-party service desk software, configuration management solutions, notifications engines, log collectors, and more.
Definition of custom metrics, both for alerting and reporting.
Dependency mapping that visualizes the infrastructure behind microservices.
A roadmap defined by the market, customer values and needs.