If I need to monitor Windows services aren't I just better off with a point solution?
- Monitoring Linux, virtualized environments or cloud-based workloads with Windows point solutions.
- Understanding how high CPU utilization, insufficient memory, and disk storage on Windows servers impact business service delivery.
- Pin-pointing rogue processes that consume excess server resources and cause Windows-based applications to fail.
- Out-of-the-box monitoring for the full Windows stack - Windows servers, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL server databases, Microsoft IIS Web servers, and Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Getting notified when the CPUs on your Windows machines are running at full capacity or when a particular Windows process fails.