How do you ensure your website is running perfectly?
- Ensuring your website and web applications perform optimally, 24hrs a day.
- Meeting website uptime SLAs.
- Making sure your shopping cart is always functional.
- Guaranteeing that users can always login to your portal.
- Having the right staff alerted as soon as things go wrong.
- Monitor website performance and availability using HTTP and HTTPS requests at regular intervals.
- Know more about the response time of a particular application by getting details like DNS Time, Connection Time, First Byte Time and Last Byte Time.
- Get instant notifications when there are problems with your application such as connectivity problems, slow page load time, content errors or suspected DDoS attacks.