How do you ensure your website is running perfectly?
- Ensuring your website and web applications perform optimally, 24hrs a day.
- Meeting website uptime SLAs.
- Making sure your shopping cart is always functional.
- Guaranteeing that users can always login to your portal.
- Having the right staff alerted as soon as things go wrong.
- Monitor website performance and availability using HTTP and HTTPS requests at regular intervals.
- Know more about the response time of a particular application by getting details like DNS Time, Connection Time, First Byte Time and Last Byte Time.
- Get instant notifications when there are problems with your application such as connectivity problems, slow page load time, content errors or suspected DDoS attacks.
- Generate reports to view website performance over time and its business service impact.
- Validate the web page for specific error messages or changes.
Why use Opsview Monitor for website monitoring?
Find and fix web performance issues before users are affected.
Identify and resolve slow web page elements and transactions that affect overall website performance.
Protect your monitoring environment against O/S crashes, application failures, network connectivity problems and database availability issues with Opsview Monitor's optional High Availability (HA) package.
Set business critical benchmarks for performance and availability data with Opsview Monitor's reporting functionality.
Business Service Monitoring visualizes and monitors independent web application processes allowing you to demonstrate the availability as a business service.
Notifications sent to the right team member, at the right time, in the best way, with Opsview Notifications or cloud native options, such as Twilio voice / text, Opsview Monitor’s Mobile app, Amazon’s SNS, or even a Slack message.