Primary concerns and priorities with automated monitoring
- Manual host monitoring configuration takes time
- Mistakes are easily made
- Volume of new hosts being added may be hard to support
- Unmonitored systems present business risk and uncertainty
- Seamless monitoring integration with existing enterprise platforms
- A single, unified tool that can automatically import new hosts as they’re deployed
- Simple, fast set-up
- Integration with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- CMDB integration, known assets should automatically be configured for monitoring
Why automate your monitoring with Opsview Monitor?
Total automation with our transparent REST API. Support for JSON, Perl, or XML data formats.
Configuration Management solutions, like Puppet, Chef and Ansible, are easily integrated with Opsview Monitor.
We pride ourselves on the completeness of our API documentation. Built and maintained by DevOps, for DevOps.
Raise, resolve, update and re-open tickets with ServiceNow, Jira, OTRS, Salesforce Service Cloud, Request Tracker and others.
Use Notification Profiles to raise tickets by group, time and severity - e.g. DBA alerts go to DBAs but escalate if no response is registered.
Increases accuracy of data and events monitoring. Ensures no systems are unmonitored.
Deploying Opsview Monitor with Puppet
We support the leading configuration management tools