|Business Owner||IT Administrator|
How Opsview Monitor helps IT administrators
- Unified Insight - discover root cause sooner & resolve issues faster. You’ll spend less time supporting applications and more time innovating.
- Reuse Nagios plugins and service checks - you don’t need to replace existing monitoring logic.
- Full stack coverage - supports physical & virtual servers, containers, databases, applications & network devices reducing reliance on legacy point solutions.
- Out-of-the-box integrations - fully supports your DevOps efforts by working with service desks like Service Now and Jira; configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible; and notification solutions like Slack and HipChat.
- REST API - our mature REST API lets you plug-in popular visualization tools like Kibana, Grafana and Graphite; or enhance your reporting with Tableau and Crystal Reports.
- Scale-out architecture - scale-out your monitoring infrastructure with HA, DR and multi-tenancy options.
Don't just take our word for it
Our customers have a few things to say about the new Opsview Monitor Mobile solutions.
"Every time we’ve had a problem, support has got back to us quickly and found a solution. They've shown us better ways of doing things every time.”
Brian Wilson, Systems Engineer
"Using Opsview's Chef Cookbook we can autoscale workloads in AWS whilst simultaneously auto-populating Opsview with the correct monitoring checks."
Darren Foster, Cloud Systems Administrator
"Opsview Monitor lets focus on improving network performance and overall service delivery, not just tactical alerts and fixes.”
Oliver Resch, Network Operation Centre Team Leader