Network Monitoring Software
Understanding how your switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers interact with your business systems is crucial when managing dynamic workloads and allocating resources.
Opsview's network monitor software allows you to correlate data from a wide variety of network devices and applications to give you a 360° view of your physical, virtual and cloud network infrastructures in a 'single pane of glass'.
Additionally, with Opsview's Network Analyzer, IT teams can track the flow of network data and identify where devices may be overloaded or underutilized, helping analyze historical performance and predict future problems.
Whether you’re monitoring 50 devices or 20,000 Opsview gives you the deep visibility required to monitor the health and performance of your network and make informed decisions to prevent costly downtime.
- Link the status of a network device with their effect on different areas of the business with hashtags
- Analyze which network devices are transmitting and receiving the most traffic
- Out-of-the-box business process mapping allows powerful data visualization
- Correlate the chronology of network events across your physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure
- Logical and functional maps give quick reference to network configuration
- View a summary of network traffic grouped by device i.e switches, routers
- Benchmark performance and availability data with Reports
Which Opsview network monitoring tools are right for me?
Opsview is powerful, easy-to-use network monitoring software which gives you deep visibility into your entire network infrastructure. Get up and running in minutes with our free trial or if you need to monitor complex business environments choose Opsview Monitor Pro (for SMEs) or Opsview Monitor Enterprise (for deployments monitoring up to 20,000 devices).