IT Help Desk Software & Help Desk Ticketing Software
It would be fair to say that the (IT) world runs on tickets. Once something has a unique reference number attached, it becomes easier to track, explaining the popularity of incidents being tracked in this way. We are seeing increasing numbers of people taking time out of their day to ensure that incidents are properly tracked and accounted for, the majority of this is enabled using tickets.
However, the problem many sysadmins discover with tickets is that it just adds another step in the process to issue resolution. Tickets can serve as an intrusive overhead into getting the problem solved quickly. This could be due to problems such as time-consuming administration, duplication and in-adequate ticket descriptions.
Opsview can offer many different methods that will allow you to automate incident tracking and management. These methods range from email notifications, to a full integration with your ticket system such as Atlassian’s JIRA, allowing you to automatically push any alert matching a configured condition, rule or pattern into the system.
- Integrate out of the box with many ticket systems
- Automate issue handling, ensuring you save time and effort
- Be integrated, using either our API or custom notification methods, into most ticket environments
- Raise a ticket as a notification method on top of our other alerting notifications
- Utilise our Alert Suppression and Advanced Notification profiles to make sure that only the tickets raised are those that need to be.
Which Ticketing Software is right for me?
With Opsview Monitor, you can efficiently automate incident tracking and handling in no time. Our range of fully supported monitoring solutions are tailored to the exact needs of your organization. Large environments and service providers can utilize Opsview Monitor Enterprise Edition or Opsview Monitor MSP Edition while smaller businesses will enjoy Opsview Monitor Pro Edition. Try Opsview Monitor for yourself, free for 30 days.