So, you've got production workloads running on AWS. Now what?
- Visualizing the performance and availability of AWS instances as business services alongside other cloud and on-premises workloads.
- Avoiding unexpected costs due to lack of insight into your AWS instances.
- Struggling to finding the root cause of application performance between on-premises and cloud workloads.
- Frustrated by AWS-specific monitoring tools with limited alert and event handling methods.
- Quickly understand root cause of application performance and provide the best experience for your customers.
- Highly customizable dashboards and metric collection for AWS.
- Consistent, standard alerting and notification with high-value filters easily applied to AWS workloads.
- Consolidated solution for consistent monitoring across AWS, other public clouds, as well as enterprise infrastructure, including hardware and virtualization.
Why use Opsview Monitor for your AWS instances?
A single portal to monitor, alert, and visualize events and consolidated performance metrics from AWS.
Historical AWS data from with configurable retention and resolution policies.
Platform availability reports for AWS, other public clouds, SaaS applications, and private datacenter, that demonstrate full operational efficiency to stakeholders and customers.
BSM visualizes how the availability and performance of workloads running on AWS impact your business service delivery.
Our Opspacks, REST API, Service Connectors, and automation modules are the basis of a holistic, extensible, scalable, and consistent monitoring solution, now and in the future.
Notifications sent to the right team member, at the right time, in the best way, with Opsview Notifications or cloud native options, such as Twilio voice / text, Opsview Monitor’s Mobile app, Amazon’s SNS, or even a Slack message.