Vision Critical provides market research to over 600 global organizations including a third of the world’s top brands. Every month Vision Critical...
You are here
- Schiphol Telematics is the network infrastructure provider for Amsterdam Airport and the surrounding area
- The company is responsible for delivering voice and data services to over 500 customers including local retailers, offices and major airlines
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Schiphol is under constant pressure to ensure full 24/7 network performance, so an effective IT monitoring capability is a must to ensure that these mission critical services keep running
- Had a segmented view of its network with no single view of performance across the various 1,000+ network elements, switches and access points
- Needed to address their current network monitoring challenges by choosing a cost-effective product that would securely scale to meet future requirements
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Provided a consolidated real-time view of the performance of its network infrastructure
- Monitors all areas of the company’s network and feed performance information into a single dashboard
- Quick and easy to implement, simple to use, feature rich and cost effective
More like this
Equiduct provides a fast and cost-effective trading platform for European equities. Its technology is designed to provide order execution at the...
IT services provider Dimension Data Luxembourg works with a number of organizations across various industry sectors helping customers plan, build...