Equiduct provides a fast and cost-effective trading platform for European equities. Its technology is designed to provide order execution at the...
You are here
- Schiphol Telematics is the network infrastructure provider for Amsterdam Airport and the surrounding area
- The company is responsible for delivering voice and data services to over 500 customers including local retailers, offices and major airlines
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Schiphol is under constant pressure to ensure full 24/7 network performance, so an effective IT monitoring capability is a must to ensure that these mission critical services keep running
- Had a segmented view of its network with no single view of performance across the various 1,000+ network elements, switches and access points
- Needed to address their current network monitoring challenges by choosing a cost-effective product that would securely scale to meet future requirements
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Provided a consolidated real-time view of the performance of its network infrastructure
- Monitors all areas of the company’s network and feed performance information into a single dashboard
- Quick and easy to implement, simple to use, feature rich and cost effective
More like this
Monitor your networks so you can be more productive and avoid serious threats from network failures and server downtime.
Part one of a series objectively examining important topics in contemporary IT monitoring, including observability, automation, and cost control...