Opsview allows service definition by business-related groups, detailed trend analysis and SNMP trap processing all in a single, normalized...
You are here
Reach PLC Monitoring Case Study
- Reach PLC is one of the UK’s largest newspaper publishers with five national newspapers, 140 regional newspapers, and over 400 websites
The need for IT monitoring
- Reach PLC had several installations monitoring their network, but wanted to unify these into a single coherent system
- Had need for functionalities such as a single master view of systems with multiple collectors located across datacenters, easier management of monitoring system configuration, and long term storage of historical trend data
Why Opsview worked as a solution
- Was possible to utilize their existing monitoring agents, greatly reducing the amount of effort and time involved
- Delivered a unified monitoring system and greatly reduced the overhead of managing this system
- Improved the efficiency of the operations team and the service level of their operations enhanced
More like this
Opsview provided competitive pricing combined with flexible reporting, dashboards, comprehensive support and the option of professional services...
XConnect needed a fully flexible tool that provided them with end to end monitoring which tracked routers, hardware and the whole IT estate.