So, last Friday night, I decided to turn my infrastructure into code by learning Ansible, and capture the entire demo configuration.
You are here
- Reach PLC is one of the UK’s largest newspaper publishers with five national newspapers, 140 regional newspapers, and over 400 websites
The need for IT monitoring
- Reach PLC had several installations monitoring their network, but wanted to unify these into a single coherent system
- Had need for functionalities such as a single master view of systems with multiple collectors located across datacenters, easier management of monitoring system configuration, and long term storage of historical trend data
Why Opsview worked as a solution
- Was possible to utilize their existing monitoring agents, greatly reducing the amount of effort and time involved
- Delivered a unified monitoring system and greatly reduced the overhead of managing this system
- Improved the efficiency of the operations team and the service level of their operations enhanced
More like this
Find out how Loyola University - Chicago harnessed the power of Opsview Monitor as an alternative to Nagios.
Aurubis AG is the largest copper manufacturer in Europe with revenues of over €6billion in 2008/2009. It operates in seven European countries and...