/solutions/automationDevOps is about accelerating delivery of new products and services at scale, reliably and affordably. Doing this requires IT ...
You are here
Equiduct Monitoring Case Study
- Equiduct provides a fast and cost-effective trading platform for European equities. Its technology is designed to provide order execution at the best price
- They bring together retail brokers with dedicated market makers to provide retail investors with best execution on a pan-European Regulated Market
The Need for IT Monitoring System
- They needed a high performance, distributed monitoring system to give a unified presentation of network and systems telemetry from their London-based datacenters
- Equiduct also anticipated the rapid growth of their IT environment, so they wanted to avoid the expense and complexity of a per-node pricing model
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Extended functionality to allow service definition by business-related groups, detailed trend analysis and SNMP trap processing all in a single, normalized interface
- Manages multiple levels of infrastructure from hardware to mission-critical, real-time applications
- Simple subscription-based model doesn’t penalize Equiduct as they scale their IT environment
More like this
We joined 15 senior IT executives from leading Financial Services organizations at an exclusive dinner arranged by the Chief Wine Officer.
Opsview provided competitive pricing combined with flexible reporting, dashboards, comprehensive support and the option of professional services...