DevOps is about accelerating delivery of new products and services at scale, reliably and affordably. Doing this requires automation.
You are here
- Equiduct provides a fast and cost-effective trading platform for European equities. Its technology is designed to provide order execution at the best price
- They bring together retail brokers with dedicated market makers to provide retail investors with best execution on a pan-European Regulated Market
The Need for IT Monitoring System
- They needed a high performance, distributed monitoring system to give a unified presentation of network and systems telemetry from their London-based datacenters
- Equiduct also anticipated the rapid growth of their IT environment, so they wanted to avoid the expense and complexity of a per-node pricing model
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Extended functionality to allow service definition by business-related groups, detailed trend analysis and SNMP trap processing all in a single, normalized interface
- Manages multiple levels of infrastructure from hardware to mission-critical, real-time applications
- Simple subscription-based model doesn’t penalize Equiduct as they scale their IT environment
More like this
CreditCall is an award-winning company that provides payment gateway services for chip cards and magnetic stripe cards through a number of...
Back in 2007, the core technology behind the New York Stock Exchange changed dramatically, although without very much fanfare.