Schiphol Telematics (ST) is the network infrastructure provider for Amsterdam Airport and the surrounding area. The company is responsible for...
You are here
- Dimension Data Luxembourg works with a number of organizations across various industry sectors helping customers plan, build, support, and manage their IT infrastructures
The Need for IT Monitoring
- The company was faced with the challenge of ensuring that all services were running well 24/7 and that they were meeting customers’ service level agreements
- Realized they did not have the service-level monitoring, reporting, and trends analysis capabilities necessary
- The company needed a tool that offered streamlined, real-time monitoring, which had to provide a snapshot of all areas of the IT environment being used by the customer
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Provided a single, real time view of network, server, application and cloud performance
- Easy to navigate dashboard pooled information from all other monitoring tools in use, letting managed service providers (MSPs) easily assess the performance of all areas of IT
- Has automated reporting, which allows MSPs to create detailed performance analysis and trend reports
- Multi-tenancy capability was vital. Rather than Opsview running separately for each customer, Dimension Data was able to provide monitoring to individual customers from one single deployment
More like this
With a modern IT infrastructure monitoring system in place, teams are able to anticipate and resolve issues before there is any business impact....
Stadtwerke Speyer GmbH is a utility provider based in the town of Speyer. With over 30,000 customers and 250 staff, the company maintains a large...