Vision Critical provides market research to over 600 global organizations including a third of the world’s top brands. Every month Vision Critical...
You are here
- Dimension Data Luxembourg works with a number of organizations across various industry sectors helping customers plan, build, support, and manage their IT infrastructures
The Need for IT Monitoring
- The company was faced with the challenge of ensuring that all services were running well 24/7 and that they were meeting customers’ service level agreements
- Realized they did not have the service-level monitoring, reporting, and trends analysis capabilities necessary
- The company needed a tool that offered streamlined, real-time monitoring, which had to provide a snapshot of all areas of the IT environment being used by the customer
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Provided a single, real time view of network, server, application and cloud performance
- Easy to navigate dashboard pooled information from all other monitoring tools in use, letting managed service providers (MSPs) easily assess the performance of all areas of IT
- Has automated reporting, which allows MSPs to create detailed performance analysis and trend reports
- Multi-tenancy capability was vital. Rather than Opsview running separately for each customer, Dimension Data was able to provide monitoring to individual customers from one single deployment
More like this
Schiphol Telematics (ST) is the network infrastructure provider for Amsterdam Airport and the surrounding area. The company is responsible for...
Stadtwerke Speyer GmbH is a utility provider based in the town of Speyer. With over 30,000 customers and 250 staff, the company maintains a large...