The use of collectors and clustering has allowed Active Network to become more efficient at detecting problems across their entire global network...
You are here
Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty
- Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz center of expertise for large corporate, industrial, and speciality insurance
- With a worldwide network serving more than 160 countries, Allianz has an exclusive focus on the needs of global corporate and specialty clients. Allianz offers global business insurance through a comprehensive service range for many different industries based all around the globe
The Need For IT Monitoring
- Allianz was experiencing difficulty within their current server and application monitoring environments. There was a distinct lack of visual data and they required real time notifications and predictive performance analysis which could be based on trend figures
- AGCS required their IT infrastructure landscape to have monitoring for server health checks, service monitoring, self-heal, application availability, and additional support for reporting and notifications
- With 500 servers, 20 core switches and 5 UPS spread across 60 countries worldwide, Allianz needed an adaptable and intuitive monitoring solution to support their business moving forward
Why Opsview Worked As A Solution
- Vastly improved monitoring of server space and application health checks
- Notifications provided timely updates of critical events
- Made the entire system flexible and scalable for potential future growth
More like this
Vip Mobile can now detect and identify problems quickly, which in turn ensures they are able to proactively fix issues before they affect the...
Zetes Industries is a leading European system integrator and provider of innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and...