I created an Dashboard containing an Performance Gauge which metric label was "Ventil Öffnung in %" everything worked fine for the user that created that Dashboard. As I tried to share that newly created Dashboard I noticed that no one could import it. After deleting that specific dashlet containing the umlaut in the metric label or removing the umlaut from the name everything worked as expected.
1. Create new Dashboard
2. Add a Performance Gauge
3. Set the metric label to "Ventil Öffnung in %"
4. Share the Dashboad
5. Login as different user which has access to the shared Dashboard
6. Add Dashboard, select the shared Dashboard and press Add
-> Just nothing happens no error no Dashboard
The dashboard appears or at least an error message should be shown