We are excited to announce the release of eight new AWS Opspacks. Available for immediate download via the Opspack Marketplace, the new AWS Opspacks feature a rich assortment of service checks, simplifying issue detection, metric tracking and providing more robust monitoring coverage.
The new AWS Opspacks are as follows:
- EC2 CloudWatch - helps detect issues within your EC2 instance
- S3 CloudWatch - provides the latest metrics to track your S3 buckets
- Generic CloudWatch - monitors all your custom metrics
- AutoScaling CloudWatch - provides metrics to track group instance performance
- RDS - helps identify problem areas in the database
- Route53 - runs detailed health checks
- ELB - includes checks for latency and connection errors
- DynamoDB - helps paint a larger picture of your AWS environment
Additionally, we have added new support for AWS services, coverage of all the latest AWS regions, and tighter integration with AWS CloudWatch.