Opsview has enabled Cobweb’s IT team to identify issues early and resolve them before customers notice anything.
You are here
Zetes Monitoring Case Study
- Zetes Industries is a leading European system integrator and provider of innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and services
- Their automatic identification solutions link the physical world to the digital world. They provide better visibility on the movement of goods and people within IT systems, which helps businesses make better decisions, streamline their processes, and automate workflows
- Zetes has several thousand devices under management for voice managed services located across Europe
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Their previous monitoring solution was not meeting their requirements and the lack of overall monitoring capabilities within the product was making it a challenge to use
- With a device count of 2000-2500 spilt geographically across customers in Europe, Zetes needed a solution which could monitor data usage and system health and also offer a managed solution to their end customers
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Best flexibility
- Provided scalable monitoring capabilities and since Zetes was monitoring global customers, this was a key aspect for their business decision
- Access to better dashboards which allowed them to see the topology map of their IT estate
- Enhanced reporting
- Can now spend less time on manual configuration and focus on resolving customer issues
More like this
Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud...
Find out how Loyola University - Chicago harnessed the power of Opsview as an alternative to Nagios.