Get the latest news from Opsview
You are here
Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud communications platform that instantly connects people with prospects and customers to handle all inquiries using the wealth of knowledge residing in Salesforce.
- NewVoiceMedia enables their customers to sell more, better serve existing customers, and grow their business faster
- Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud communications platform that instantly connects people with prospects and customers to handle all inquiries using the wealth of knowledge residing in Salesforce
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Since NewVoiceMedia offers real-time telephone communication that spans different regions around the world, latency is a critical concern and must be managed for a wide range of customers. With a high volume of calls are capable of coming in at any time and simple things such as email communication of a pension phone number can greatly impact the platform, spikes in network usage become unpredictable
- In previous years, NewVoiceMedia utilized several different monitoring solutions to oversee their environment, but none of them had a single consolidated point of view of all aspects of the infrastructure. Some solutions were able to pull metrics from a few applications, but none had the ability to provide information spanning across their entire cloud platform. NewVoiceMedia also needed a solution that could integrate with automation tools to deploy systems quickly and accurately to support expanding customer demand
Why Opsview Worked
- With Opsview up and running, NewVoiceMedia has been able to get the most out of all their plug-ins and properly evaluate the most critical pieces of their applications. Opsview has allowed the company to not only have a more comprehensive understanding of their infrastructure, but also to rework it in order to create benefits for the IT department as well as NewVoiceMedia’s customers
- Integration with Puppet Manifests has allowed NewVoiceMedia to create their own Chef Cookbooks. The team has deployed it across the infrastructure to the point where applications can auto-scale within Amazon AWS and populate into Opsview with all the correct checks/infrastructure known by Chef or other third parties. This has saved Darren Foster and his team a ton of time because changes and additions of servers are done automatically.
- SIP Integration was crucial. Darren and team completed an SIP integration, compromised of servers and proxies, adding a long list of valuable product metrics into Opsview. The visibility inside the product provides vital data for the business.