As Opsview Community is now deprecated, it's important for Community users to upgrade to the latest version of Opsview Core.What's Better...
You are here
Opsview Enterprise 3.14 Edition Released Today
Our latest release, Opsview Enterprise 3.14 edition, is out today! As well as fixes and major enhancements, configuration changes are applied in half the time compared to previous releases for complex Opsview deployments.
Updates and improvements include:
- Reload times on systems with a large number of contacts (> 50) halved
- Configuration generation speed improvement of 60% when using lots of keywords
- Opsview Mobile for Android is now available in Opsview Enterprise 3.14 edition
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and Debian Linux 6.0 (Squeeze) are now officially supported platforms
- IE9 is now an officially supported web browser
- Rest API status information now summarised by host group, host, service and viewport
For a full list of improvements in 3.14 edition visit our documentation wiki. Want to find see some of the new dashboard features coming up in Opsview Enterprise 4.0 edition? Join our webinar on 3rd November 2011.
More like this
Opsview Monitor 5.3 drives innovation by adding support for MongoDB, Varnish Cache, and HAProxy and delivers granular historical data tracking...
The new features in Opsview Monitor 5.2 include the Opspack Marketplace as well as UI and performance enhancements.