Allianz Global Corporate and Speciality is the Allianz centre of expertise for global business insurance and large corporate and specialty risks....
You are here
VIP Mobile d.o.o. Monitoring Case Study
- VIP Mobile d.o.o. is based in Serbia and is a member of Telekom Austria Group, which caters for more than 18.9 million mobile users across eight countries in the region
The Need for IT Monitoring
- With approximately 550 devices split over two data centers, VIP Mobile was looking for a solution which could intelligently monitor all layers of their IT infrastructure including network equipment, SAN storage, servers, backup systems, databases, operating systems and web services
- Their previous tool did not provide appropriate oversight of their IT estate, or meet their goals of monitoring all their applications and business services
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Offered far more functionality and ease of use than the other solutions they tested
- High quality of the product, feature-set and vendor-led support
- Were able to include more applications under the same single monitoring solution
- Can now detect and identify problems quickly, which in turn ensures they are able to proactively fix issues before they affect the business
More like this
Opsview has enabled Cobweb’s IT team to identify issues early and resolve them before customers notice anything.
Zetes Industries is a leading European system integrator and provider of innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and...