Improved availability and lower costs have driven the rapid adoption of IT virtualization technologies in the datacenter. But virtualization's inherent flexibility brings with it significant management challenges that can't be solved using multiple monitoring tools.
With its virtual machine monitor, Opsview provides a single, consolidated view of all your virtual systems and guests allowing for easier event correlation and rapid time to fix. Coupled with native network, enterprise application and Cloud support Opsview virtual machine monitor offers unparalleled coverage of your entire infrastructure.
Monitor virtualized server performance with Network Maps in Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise
- Monitoring virtual servers with Opsview helps you build up a complete picture of your virtual system's performance and get notified before problems impact end-users
- Group your virtualized hosts/guests by business process and display their status using simple 'traffic lights' to all users
- Benchmark availability against agreed service levels using our Reports
- Use synthetic transactions to monitor end-to-end performance, not just a single component
- Understand the business impact of virtual host/guest issues and resolve them quickly
- Support for VMWare, KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
Which Opsview virtual server monitor is right for me?
For fast, easy and free server virtualization monitoring of your virtual IT systems download Opsview Core. Environments with a complex mix of physical and virtual environments should use Opsview Pro (SMEs) or Opsview Enterprise (for deployments monitoring up to 20,000 devices).