There are no products in your shopping cart.
Free, Open Source Monitoring Software
Opsview Core is suitable for developers investigating open source monitoring options for small IT and test environments. Based on Nagios 4, Opsview Core offers fast, simple, open source monitoring with easy access to a wide range of plugins.
Customers wishing to support a mission critical production environment who would like advanced monitoring functionality including dashboards, auto-discovery, process maps and powerful network analytics should try out the free trial for our Pro and Enterprise versions.
Opsview Core is supported by our active community which provide users and developers with feedback and fixes.
- Runs on super-fast Nagios 4 Core - 100% compatible with Nagios plugins
- Easy to install and configure
- Ideal for application monitoring, network monitoring; Windows, Linux and Unix server monitoring in small IT environments
- Support for virtualization monitoring including VMWare®, KVM, Xen and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Cloud monitoring – Amazon® EC2 and more
- Works with Opsview Mobile to allow you to monitor your systems on the go
- Available on-demand from Amazon EC2
Fostering innovation from Opsview Core's +30,000 user base.
Set thresholds to trigger alerts via email or our mobile app.
Group systems under common keywords and view them as a collection of metrics. Ideal for service-level alerts.
Get up & running in minutes
Download Opsview Core as a VMware virtual appliance, install it from our Linux repositories or launch it on-demand via Amazon EC2.
- How do I upgrade from Core to Pro
Its easy for anyone familiar with Linux. Watch our tutorial screencast
- How do I start monitoring stuff?
To start monitoring your devices, normally you will want to have installed one or more of Opsview's Agents. Installing an agent on your device will allow many more metrics to be gathered than if no agent is available. Watch the Opsview Agent tutorial