There are no products in your shopping cart.
Free, Open Source Monitoring
Opsview Core is a free open source network monitoring software application. It solves the challenges of monitoring modern IT and network systems.
- Runs on super-fast Nagios 4 Core - 100% compatible with Nagios plugins
- Easy to install and configure
- Ideal for application monitoring, network monitoring; Windows, Linux and Unix server monitoring in small IT environments
- Support for virtualization monitoring including VMWare®, KVM, Xen and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Cloud monitoring – Amazon® EC2 and more
- Works with Opsview Mobile to allow you to monitor your systems on the go
- Available on-demand from Amazon EC2
Fostering innovation from Opsview Core's +30,000 user base.
Set thresholds to trigger alerts via email or our mobile app.
Group systems under common keywords and view them as a collection of metrics. Ideal for service-level alerts.
Is Open Source Monitoring Software for me?
Opsview Core is our free, open source network monitoring tool, suitable for developers investigating the monitoring options for small IT environments. Ideal for testing our technology, Opsview Core open source server monitoring offers powerful features and is supported by our active community which provide users and developers with feedback and fixes. Compare Subscription Plans.
Users who want access to our latest drag-and-drop dashboards should check out Opsview Pro.
Get up & running in minutes
Download Opsview Core as a VMware virtual appliance, install it from our Linux repositories or launch it on-demand via Amazon EC2.
- How do I upgrade from Core to Pro
Its easy for anyone familiar with Linux. Watch our tutorial screencast
- How do I start monitoring stuff?
To start monitoring your devices, normally you will want to have installed one or more of Opsview's Agents. Installing an agent on your device will allow many more metrics to be gathered than if no agent is available. Watch the Opsview Agent tutorial