Opsview Core is suitable for developers investigating open source monitoring options for small IT and test environments.
Based on Nagios 4, Opsview Core offers fast, simple, open source monitoring with easy access to a wide range of Nagios compatible plugins.
Opsview Core is supported by our active community which provide users and developers with feedback and fixes.
Customers wishing to support a mission critical production environment who would like advanced monitoring functionality including dashboards, auto-discovery, process maps and powerful network analytics should try out the free trial for our Pro and Enterprise versions.
- Runs on super-fast Nagios 4 Core - 100% compatible with Nagios plugins
- Easy to install and configure
- Ideal for application monitoring, network monitoring; Windows, Linux and Unix server monitoring in small IT environments
- Support for virtualization monitoring including VMWare®, KVM, Xen and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Cloud monitoring – Amazon® EC2 and more
- Works with Opsview Mobile to allow you to monitor your systems on the go
Download Opsview Core as a VMware virtual appliance, install it from our Linux repositories or launch it on-demand via Amazon EC2.